10 best protein sources to build muscles
If you are interested in getting a perfect symmetrical muscular physique then you must know the facts how to build muscles. There are many guidelines which can help you in achieving your goal. Some of these instructions are wrong, but others are right and very much informative.
Muscle building is quiet a time taking and slow process. You cannot build muscle fast over a night but can adopt certain living habits including diet plans and exercise to build muscle fast.
There are some tips regarding how to build muscle fast which will surely help you to build muscle mass. These tips are dividing into two categories. The one is related to food and the other is related with exercise.
- Use of food to build muscle mass fast
- Increase your calorie consumption than your ordinary average intake of calories.
- Change your eating habit and turn to get enough protein daily as per the requirement of your body.
- Sufficient amount of water is required to build muscle at an optimal rate so increase your intake of water amount.
- Instead of having large meals, use small but healthy food which include banana, milk, peanut butter and protein.
- A perfect healthy diet also includes multivitamins. Take building vitamin supplements to gain muscle fast.
- Exercising guidelines
- A good exercise plan is useful in muscle building by maximizing potential and making your muscle stronger, bulkier and bigger.
- Whether you are engaging yourself in light exercise or doing hard exercise, should warm up yourself to make your muscle work well.
- Limit your workout for a shorter time period but work harder to build muscle fast.
- Use your whole body while working out.
- Limit your cardio exercise as it is good for fat burning but not beneficial for muscle building.
- An average peaceful sleep helps in repairing and muscle building so try to get proper sleep of 7 to 8 hours.
- Another very useful tip is to be calm and happy and stay stress-free.
- Specific exercise for muscle building
- Do exercise by targeting your chest and pecs.
- Do arm exercise by targeting your triceps.
- Perform arm exercise along with you biceps.
- Do hamstrings squats and work with quads.
- Do abdominal muscle exercises along with crunches and other core exercises.
- Muscle building supplements
In the market, many muscle building supplements are available which help in muscle building mass fast. These muscle building supplements can be taken at specific recommended dose to get increased muscle cell volume, faster post workout recovery, high-level muscle performance and enhanced glycogen storage. The name of muscle building supplements are given below
- WHEY PROTEIN
- BRANCHED-CHAIN AMINO ACID (BCAA)
Sometimes people become frustrated by not achieving their desired muscle mass. But you do not need to be desperate but stick to your diet plan along with proper exercise. Do not go for the shortcut as getting mass is a slow process. Consistency is required.