10 exercises to Lose Stubborn Belly Fat
Being overweight doesn’t necessarily mean that the person is unhealthy because there are a lot of overweight people who are in great health condition. Similarly, there are people with normal weight who have problems that are generally linked to obesity.
Fat on the body is generally not that big of a deal, but the belly fat which is under the abdominal cavity is what causes the major issues and one should take steps to get rid of it.
Men and women both are very concerned about their health and weight these days. They are cautious and take measure to lose belly fat and fat on other areas of their body. Shedding belly fat is a little difficulty but if taken proper diet and if proper exercise is done regularly it is not difficult to lose belly fat for women and men.
How to lose belly fat?
The following are proven methods of losing belly fat:
- Stop eating sugar and consuming sweetened drinks: consuming a lot of sugar increases fructose in the liver which to accumulation of fat in the belly.
- Eat more protein: The most important macronutrient is protein when it comes to losing weight as it reduces cravings, boots up metabolism and help people eat less calories per day.
- Reduction of Carbs from your diet: Reduction of carbs leads to decrease in appetite and eventually weight loss.
- Eat foods that are rich in fiber: Eating soluble dietary fiber leads to lower belly fat which leads to improvement in the metabolic health.
- Aerobic Exercise is very effective to lose belly fat fast: Aerobic exercises like swimming, running, walking etc. have proven to be very effective in getting rid of belly fat. Atleast 30 minutes of exercise 5 days a week. Crunches and sit-ups are extremely helpful exercises for belly fat
- Drink loads of water: It is extremely essential to regulate the metabolic rate and body’s fat burning rate of your body. Drinking lots of water will help you run more and you will eventually burn belly fat.
- Forget stress: When you are stressed and your body senses it, it starts producing cortisol which starts stimulating extra fat storage in the gut. So just close your eyes and relax when you feel stressed out.
- Get proper sleep: Atleast 6-8 hours of sleep is necessary for adult women. If you stay up late every day, your body freaks out and produces excess hormones. Getting right amount of sleep will keep your metabolism and body normal.
- Eat loads of green vegetables: Green vegetables like broccoli and lettuce as they are calorie-free and full of vitamins.
- Green Tea is a great belly fat burner if taken thrice a day.
Men are more eager to get rid to lose belly fat and build a good body. But at times, no matter how much they try they cannot get rid of stubborn belly fat. They try for hours that they tone up their abs but their abs remain hidden under belly fat. It is true that crunches and sit-ups loses belly fat in men but with that proper diet is also very important. Plenty of protein should be taken as they produce testosterone and muscle. Protein shakes are a good option.
Being cautious about one’s health is extremely important to stay fit. Which is why a proper diet and regular exercise is necessary and should be done without failure since it also leads to less chances of health problems.