8 Natural Beauty Tips that can boost your Life Style
People don’t believe that they can be beautiful by using natural things. According to women, unless they use expensive makeup and beauty supplies from different beauty shops and go to beauty salons to get a million beauty treatments done they will not look beautiful. This is a false impression because they can definitely look beautiful just by using natural things. The following are some natural beauty tips and tricks on how women can look beautiful naturally:
- Egg and Banana Hair Treatment: If you want your hair to become shiny, all you need to do is just mix a mashed banana and one egg together apply it to your hair for 30 minutes as a thick paste. Then wash it out with your normal shampoo. And VOILA! You have super silky and shiny hair.
- Honey Face Mask: Did you know that by applying warm raw honey on your face for 10 minutes every week can give you soft, glowing beautiful skin? I’m sure not; so do try it out and get a naturally beautiful
- Moisturizing Nail Treatment: Just soak your nails in olive oil for 5 minutes and sit back to admire how soft and beautiful they look.
- Cucumber for eyes: Use pieces of cucumber and cover your eyes for 10-15 minutes. This will reduce the dark circles and puffiness under your eyes.
- Cure wrinkles around the Lips: Just keep a tomato slice on the skin for 2 minutes and you will see difference in the wrinkles if done regularly. Even applying honey around the lips reduces wrinkles considerably.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo: This is definitely proving to be a great shampoo especially compared to the commercial ones available in stored that are full of harsh chemicals. Apple cider vinegar shampoo if used regularly, leaves your hair more shiny, less greasy and fizzy and also free of dandruff. Yes, so many benefits right?
- Best natural beauty product for hair: Instead of using chemical sprays for curls in your hair, which by the way everyone knows how damaging they are; you can use a natural spray. All you need to do is take a spray bottle and add one tablespoon of sea salt in it and then add 8 ounces of warm spring water. Then add 10 drops of lavender oil and then shake the bottle properly. Spray it out damp hair let it dry naturally. You will see amazing natural curls in your hair.
- Elbow and knee brighter and exfoliate: Take an orange and cut it into half. Rub it on your knees and elbow. This will soften the skin and lighten it as well.
According to an article published online, the tops 5 natural beauties of 2014 are Monica Bellucci, Kate Upton, Angelina Jolie, Aishwariya Rai Bachchan and Irina Shayk respectively. All of them are naturally beautiful women and this fact has been accepted by the world.
One big advantage of using natural makeup is that it is beauty without cruelty and all natural beauty.
Hair and beauty you have both and how can you forget health and beauty too. Using natural products is staying healthy and beautiful both. But remember ladies, that natural beauty tips don’t show results overnight. You have to do them regularly and show patience. You also need to do exercise and manage stress and obviously have a balanced diet as well because that’s what matters the most.